Company overview

Kidnovation is an innovation lab which combines tech and science with art and storytelling to create tools helping children overcome their life’s challenges. Of the 25 million refugee children worldwide, only 5% receive psycho-social support. With our digital and analogue tool we want to help organisations help the other 95% too. Our top is simple, easy-to-use, science-based and has measurable impact.

About the entrepreneur

This is Imad Elabdala. An engineer by training, he became a reporter during the conflict in his home country of Syria. The desire to help refugee children stayed with him as did his entrepreneurial outlook through periods of relative calm as well as upheaval. After months of honing an idea, his business was born. Kidnovation, as it is called, offers innovative media products for displaced children, including a book - Sarah’s journey. Imad is now working on reaching as many of the 25 million refugee kids as possible and taking part of the Care of Business program, acquiring the tools, knowledge and contacts to help make this happen.

Pitch deck